Wideboyz crack gloves
The Crack Gloves are built for crack climbing performance. Whatever grade you crack climb, the features and design of the glove will help your crack climbing experience, Â by protecting your hand and helping you to climb harder. Detailed information is in the description below:
- These gloves are designed to be close fitting for better performance. Ease your fingers into the loops first, then your thumb before tightening the wrist strap.
- When tightening the wrist strap, ensure the webbing is pulling evenly across the eyelet and donâ€™t over tighten it or your fingers will go blue.
- When removing the glove, donâ€™t invert the finger or thumb loops. Ease each loop off your hand one by one; thumb first, followed by the fingers.
- When storing the gloves, close the velcro to prevent unwanted abrasion
- Your gloves are going to get covered with chalk, blood, sweat and probably tears but donâ€™t chuck them in the washing machine. A damp cloth and an air dry will do it!